Sunday, July 31, 2011

If It Ever Cools Down ... I'm Ready !!

N4LA's
Buddipole Vertical
Yes ... I'm ready for portable ops 
If the WX ever cools down !!
My portable antenna system covers 10-80 meters
Total weight ...Less than 5 pounds.
So whats in the bags ?

1. Military Surplus Carry Bag
2. 24" to 48" Portable Mast 
( Painters Pole )
3. 2 X 22" Accessory Arms
4. 4 X 11" Accessory Arms
5. 4 Section Shock Cord Whip
6. Elevated Radial Stake

1. Military Surplus Carry Bag
2. 2 X 66 ft Radials
3. 5 X Tents Stakes
4. 25 ft of Coax
5. 3 X Guy Lines
6. VersaTee
7. Standard coil for 40 Meters ( Optional )
8. Shorty Coil for 10 - 30 Meters
9. Accessories / Extra Clips 

The Total Antenna Package
I use the two 66 ft radials and the VersaTee 
to make a full size 40 or 80 Meter Dipole.
10 - 80 Meters with 
NO TUNER
Not Bad !!



73 de N4LA
Waiting for 
Cooler 
Weather
So I Can Get
"Radio-Active"




1 comment:

VE9KK said...

Looks like a very nice setup and as for the weather I found that getting out in the morning seemed to be not to bad at all. As noon rolled around it started to really heat up. I was under a nice tree as well that helped lots.