Wednesday, December 8, 2010

J6/N4LA .. Running 15 Meters


We had a decent run on 15 SSB today, although 15 never really opened that well into Europe
We were using a Buddipole vertical on the roof today for 15 meters
I had lots of people in the states comment on how cold it was ...
One guy in S. Florida even said they had frost down there overnight.
As you can see in the picture above, we don't have that problem on St Lucia.
We were near 90F today with wicked humidity !!
One guy in N Dakota even offered to trade places with me !!
I told him that I guess I would try and stick it out until we leave !! (Hi Hi)
Thanks for all the qso's today guys and remember ...
We'll be in the 10 meter contest this weekend as ... J6BP
So if you need J6 on 10 meters here is your chance ...
If propagation allows of course ... 73 for now
de J6/N4LA
Posted by Picasa

No comments: