Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from N4LA


Today  I thank God for My beautiful wife Trica ...
My 2 beautiful daughters Taylor & Sydney....
I thank God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon me ...
I thank God For Family and Friends
I thank God for the USA
I also thank God For our Military men and women who are not able to be with their family and friends today ... These are the same men and women that are protecting me and my family right now ... they sacrifice their Thanksgiving so that all Americans will have this opportunity to give thanks today.
  ... and for that, I am thankful .... Lets remember our troops today, and while you watch this short video ..please say a little prayer for those proudly serving in harms way.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ... MAY GOD BLESS OUR GREAT COUNTRY

73 de N4LA
US Navy Vet

No comments: