Sunday, March 20, 2011

N4LA ... My Other Hobby !!

The fish are biting ... Spring is here !

No... I didn't make my 15 meter sked on Saturday.
Guess you want to know why ?
I went Fishing !!!
We had a spring like day here in NC on Saturday  ...
So I decided to leave the radio off ...
and go search for BIG LARGEMOUTH BASS !!
I had a great day...  as you can see in the picture above.
Me and a buddy of mine spent most of the day fishing ..
and caught a total of 67 fish... most were largemouth bass
The trophy in the picture weighed in at 
8 lb 1 oz
and yes ... I practice catch and release
this big largemouth is still alive and swimming
 I guess the next question is...
"Where did you catch that monster" ?
YES ... I will tell you ..................
......................................................
.......................................................
...............................................................
IN THE MOUTH !!

73 de N4LA


No comments: